Cookies allow our website to function most efficiently, including, but not limited to:
• Balancing website traffic to ensure that all our users can enjoy consistent and reliable access;
• Limiting traffic to key sections of our website to maintain stable performance;
Ease of use
• Cookies make it easier for you to navigate our website;
• Help to remember the preferences of your language and country.
• Collecting feedback on your satisfaction through surveys;
• Getting information about how you navigate and make transactions on our website
so that improvements can be made.
Cookies allow us to provide you with relevant marketing messages, including, but not limited to:
• Allowing our website to serve different versions of the page for marketing purposes;
• Allowing us and/or third parties to display relevant messages and/or advertisements that offer a selection of products based on your browsing behavior on our website and some other websites.
We also use web analytics services such as Google Analytics. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize ads on its own network.
Online behavioral advertising
Our partnership with advertising networks
We only share your data with advertising networks in the strictest confidence for the unique purpose of serving more relevant advertising. We have established standards to ensure that you’ll only be served appropriate advertising. You may opt out of such advertising from the advertising networks at any time by visiting their websites or be referring to the section titled “Managing cookie preferences”.
Managing cookie preferences
You may refuse to accept cookies by changing the settings of your Internet browser. If you do not want cookies to be placed on your device, you can control this through your browser’s settings.
A clickstream records which parts of a website you click on when you use it. We may collect clickstream data when you use our website and track referrals from other websites to improve your online experience with us. This data will not be stored as part of your customer record, and will only be used to statistical analyses.